Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

It's Been So Long!!

Hello, hello readers! So, obviously you can tell that it's been forever since my last post. Apologies for not being a good blogger for the last few months! But there is so much to catch up on that I'm not even sure I could get this blog up to date, but I'll just let you know some random stuff.

1. My favorite guy from the beginning on The Bachelorette won!!...if you can call it winning... Anyways, that was very exciting and what a great season! I'm officially a Bachelorette convert, I love it.

2. I had a great summer of dance at ADF. I loved my teachers and my classes, but I really fell in love with the Doug Varone dance company. I took a master class with one of his dancers and absolutely loved it, so great!

3. After ADF, I went to visit my mom and was crazy busy taking part in all the outdoor activities offered in the mountains of North Carolina. P.S. I absolutely love kayaking!

4. Back in Houston, weather is crazy with over thirty days of triple digit heat. It was ridiculous!

5. Back in DC, we just got through a hurricane...what??

6. I have a place to live for this year, YAY! It's definitely kind of far from campus and an uphill walk to get to campus, but it is very large, really nice and fully furnished and those are positives all around.

7. First day of senior year is tomorrow!! Simultaneously super excited and nervous for the end, yikes.

8. I got an internship as the dance assistant for the dance teacher at some DC charter schools. Very excited but it's definitely gonna test my ability to be disciplined with myself and be a good teacher.

That's most of what's happened the past few months, so now we can move on to the future! WHOOP!!!

P.S. sorry for all the exclamation points...

No comments:

Post a Comment